14 Jul 00:00 - 15 Jul 12:00 - San Fernando
Provincial Capitol Of Pampanga
EVENT: Pampanga to Olongapo 66KM
START LINE AREA: Provincial Capitol Of Pampanga
ASSEMBLY TIME: 10:00 PM, Saturday, JUL 14, 2018
START TIME: 00:00 PM, Saturday, JUL 14, 2018
FINISH LINE AREA: Baloy Long Beach, Bo. Barretto,
CUT OFF TIME: 12:00 PM, Sunday, JUL 15, 2018
EARLY REGISTRATION FEE: Until April 13, 2018
1,250 • Race Kit Inclusion: Race BIB, Event Shirt, Finisher Medal, Boodle Fight, Entrance Fee Runner Only.
• We offer add ons to your preference:
Personalize Achievement Plaque (Php500)
• 10% Discount for Senior Citizens.
PODIUM WINNERS AND SPECIAL AWARDS
1. Top (3) Male and (3) Female Runners
2. YOUNGEST RUNNER AND OLDEST RUNNER
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
Account Name: Mark Johannes A. Cua
Account Number: 2029117333
Recipient: Melojane O. Amit
Contact Number: 0917-7389414
• Send the Scanned Copy/Photo of the Deposit Slip together with your Complete Name, Shirt Size, Contact Number, Age, Location, Emergency Name and Contact to email@example.com or private message (Subject: PAMPANGA TO OLONGAPO Race)
• Wait for an acknowledgement email or private message to confirm your registration.
• Registration IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, NON-TRANSFERRABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Race Kit claiming is on race day itself, JUL 14, 2018, 10:00 pm at the Provincial Capitol Of Pampanga
Address: Capitol Compound, Sto Nino Viejo, 2016 San Fernando, Pampanga
Verify your names in the official participant's list to be published via Facebook event page, few weeks before the race.
Please present the following upon kit claiming:
1) Valid ID with birthdate. This should bear the same name in your registration form.
2) Signed Waiver
All runners are required to bring the following:
• Reflectorized Vests, Blinkers, Head Lamps, Small Flashlights for safety purposes.
OTHER Recommended Gears (But NOT required)
• Sports Gels and Nutrition
• Electrolyte Tablets and Salt Sticks
• Sun Visor and Sun Block
• Medical Kit or First Aid Kit
• Deep Cold Spray or Gel
• Rain Coat or Jacket
RUNNER CHECK-INS and RACE BIB
• Runners may check-in as early as 9:00 PM until 11:00 PM on JUL 14, 2018 near the START LINE AREA, Provincial Capitol Of Pampanga
Location Address: Capitol Compound, Sto. Nino Viejo, 2016 San Fernando, Pampanga
• Race BIB should always be worn in front and visible to the Event Marshals all the time.
• RUNNERS must submit themselves to the Event Marshals for CHECK-IN at the checkpoint station:
34km point, Dinalupihan, BATAAN
DROP BAGS AND VALUABLES
• There will be NO drop bag station during the event. Should you wish to deposit your bags, there's a HOLDING FEE of P50.00.
Your bags will be brought via private vehicle and released at the FINISH LINE AREA only, Baloy Long Beach, Bo. Barretto, Olongapo on JUL 15, 2018.
• Drop bags or baggages may be deposited from 9:00 PM until 11:00 PM, JUL 14, near the START LINE AREA, Provincial Capitol Of Pampanga
• Please do NOT leave any valuables such as keys, ATMs, iPods, cellular phones, and jewelry in your bags.
Endurance Challenge Philippines will NOT be responsible for loss of ITEMS. Please double check your things before deposit.
OVERALL EVENT GUIDELINES
• Please be informed that we don’t have a hydration station in the event. Hence, we encourage you to bring your own race supplies. In other matter, we assure everyone’s safety, we will be having a check point to account every runners.
• The event takes place rain or shine.
• Runners must be in good health standing to participate in this type of race. NO heart problems or NO serious medical problems.
• Runners are allowed to run-walk or walk for recovery within the race course.
• Runners must run on farthest left side of the road.
• Runners who feel ill or any kind of discomfort are advised to stop and get medical assistance immediately.
• The Race Organizers may change, without prior notice to the runners, any of the rules and regulations necessary to ensure success of the race.
• The Race Organizer reserves the right to reject any entrant or disqualify any participant who is suspected to be under influence of alcohol or having taken banned substances and any participant who is found to have misrepresented himself/herself. If his/her identity of eligibility is challenged, it is the responsibility of the participant to prove who he/she really is.
• Runners found to have been dishonest are immediately disqualified by the Race Organizer.
• The decision of the Race Director/ Organizer is final.
RACE ROUTE CHANGES, CUT-OFF TIMES AND RACE CANCELLATION
The maximum time allotted for completion of the race is at (12hours) 12:00 PM, JUL 15, 2018.
DNS (Did Not Start)
• Runners who fail to arrive on-time in the START LINE AREA will not be allowed to continue.
DNF (Did Not Finish)
• Runner who decides to pull out or discontinue voluntarily must proceed to the nearest checkpoint or approach event marshals in the area.
• Runner who fails to notify the organizers immediately, thereby setting in motion a search and rescue operation by the organizer’s rescue team will be liable to pay for the entire cost thereof.
•In case of sudden change in weather which might compromise our runners' safety, the organizers reserve the right to suspend the race or modify the race course at the discretion of the Race Director.
CONTEST on RACE RESULTS
• Complaints must be made in writing with sufficient proof and should be submitted to the race organizer before the awarding ceremony. Post-race feedbacks or complaints may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with sufficient proof.
• Any online or social media CLAIMS OR PROTEST will not be entertained.
For any questions or concerns, contact:
Jonjon Alegre +63 927 704 9621
Melojane Amit +63 917 738 9414
Roselle Abajo +63 928 855 5038